1. Each player must complete a clinic registration form in order to participate. The registration form for the 1-Day Clinic can be
found here and the registration form for the 2-Day clinic can be found here.
If your child is participating in both clinics, please complete 2 registration forms. Please email the registration(s) forms to
Please email the signed medical and clinic waiver forms to email@example.com. If your child is participating in both clinics, please submit
2 medical forms and 2 clinic waiver forms. These forms can be brought in the day of registration, but no player can participate without
completing these forms.
1. The Cost of the 1-Day clinic is $225. The cost of the 2-Day clinic is $425. This fee includes a nutritious lunch.
Payment must be paid in full before a player can participate.
2. Please send full payment prior to attending a clinic to:
Beacon Soccer Academy
93 Bradlee Street
Hyde Park, MA 02136
3. REFUND POLICY: In the event that a cancellation of registration is requested, refunds will be issued according to the following terms:
1 month before the clinic begins you will be issued a full refund.
After 1 month and before 2 weeks from the start of the clinic, a 50% refund will be issued.
Within 2 weeks of the start of clinic, no refund will be issued.
• Lunch and snacks: Both clinics provide the players with a catered nutritious lunch that includes hearty and healthy sandwiches with
protein, carbohydrates and vegetables. If your player has a food allergy or eats a particular diet, please let the camp coordinator know at
firstname.lastname@example.org and the clinic will accommodate these players (i.e. gluten free, vegetarian, etc.). Players are encouraged to bring their own nutritious snacks if they wish and all players are expected to bring a water bottle. The Clinics will provide both water and Gatorade
throughout the day.
• Health and Medical Care: The clinics will have onsite medical care. Players with any type of health support aids (i.e. epi pens, glucose monitors, etc.) should bring these items to the clinics and check in at registration. Players are strongly encouraged to wear sunscreen and bring sunscreen to the clinics. It is also strongly recommended that players bring extra socks and a shirt in case of wet weather.
Beacon Soccer Academy is pleased to collaborate with the Hyatt Regency Cambridge to provide housing for the clinics. The Hyatt Regency Cambridge is located right next door to the MIT campus and is within walking distance of the field. Please follow the links to register:
1-Day Clinic - April 4, 2020
2-Day Clinic - July 25-26, 2020
The number of visitor parking spaces on campus is very limited. Visitors may pay to park at the MIT lot on the corner of Massachusetts Ave and Vassar Street (139 Massachusetts Ave). You may call 617-258-6510 for current rates and availability. There are limited metered spaces on Vassar Street as well.
GENERAL CAMPUS MAP
Below is the typical Clinic Schedule. Parents are welcome to stay if they wish, but not required.
8:30 - 9:30 AM Check in
9:45 - 11:15 AM Training Session
11:30 - 12:15 PM Q & A
12:30 - 1:15 PM Lunch
1:30 - 3:45 PM 11 v 11 Games
4:00 PM Clinic Wrap Up
9:00 - 9:45 AM Training Session
10:00 - 12:00 noon 11 v 11 Games
12:15 - 1:00 PM Lunch
1:30 - 3:30 PM 11 v 11 Games
4:00 PM Clinic Wrap Up